Monday, August 3, 2009

hey world

right now, its 5:08 a.m eastern time. i haven't been to sleep. I'm up working on the launching pad. I'm trying to get it out as soon, as possible, but I'm not rushing it. im working on a song right now called "We Gone Make It (Theme Song)" Its a real inspirational, uplifting song. It will be on the launching pad. before i release the launching pad, i want to get featured on the DJ booth. which is DJbooth.net. I need everyone to log in to their email accounts and email them, & tell them y'all want Lady Breezy on the site. Ill do my part & give y'all some banging music. I have about 7 or 8 finished songs. I'm really waiting on my r&b features to come back. I cant sing worth a nickel so ill definitely need those lol. but once again thanks for supporting me in all that i do. i do it for the people. i do it for the hood. but most importantly i do it for me. stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment