Friday, August 7, 2009

run this town freestyle

If you havent heard it yet, ----> http://twiturm.com/fyfp. I wanted 100 plays by 12 but it didnt happen. Its all good tho, ima continue to set goals for myself & my music! I have received great feedback & constructive criticism. & I love that. Im tryna get better so I feed off that! Please realize that I am not a FREESTYLE RAPPER! I even mentioned it in the song. With that being said, people said I needed to work on showing emotion, which is something i continue to struggle with & something I am going to continue to work on until im perfect at it! Some people also said something about the sound quality. Im working on that & im going to get a better microphone as well as learning how to mix & master. Once again, I would like to thank everyone for listening & thank the ones who gave the time to give me feedback. I love you all thanks!!!!

The Launching Pad coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment