Sunday, July 26, 2009

INTERVIEW.
WHTS LADY BREEZY UP 2? right im gearing up 4 the release of my debut album the launching pad scheduled 2 b released 8.18.09 so b on the lookout 4 tht. DESCRIBE THE SOUND OF THE PROJECT. i means its jst a laid bck soulful album. If i cld use 1 word 2 describe it, it wld b soulful. Sum 2 jst ride 2. Put in ya mp3 & vibe 2. Its a good vibe. R YU DONE WITH IT? no. Im actually stl recording & listening 2 beats. Its abt 75% dun tho. Waiting on sum hooks 2 get bck 2 me. Bt i mean its comin 2gether. Hopefully we cn hit the 8.18 release date. HOPEFULLY? Yeah well im tryna get my buzz up. Im tryna get the buzz up b4 i drop it. We jst released a buzz single calleed vibe wit me. Bt the 1st official single is called cant leave rap alone. Im real hyped abt tht track. I love tht song. WHT WAS THE INSPIRATION BEHIND THE MY MOTHER SONG? Lol. My mother. & mothers day. My mom is real sentimental she isnt into mothers day & all tht hoopla. She tells us each yr 2 gt her sum lottry tickets & leave her alone lol so i mean tht was jst from the heart & how i felt. Shout out 2 my mom. Love yu mama. WHTS NEXT 4 LADY BREEZY? Jst promoting the launching pad & tryna b heard. I jst wna b heard & i think if my product is good the fans will cum. ANY WEBSITE OR ANYTHING WE CAN REACH YU AT? Yeah of course. Im on twitter. Twitter.com/iamladybreezy myspace.com/ladybreezy502 & of course my blog breezymusic1.blogspot.com ANY LAST WORDS? Please support me. I do it 4 the love of music. & the launching pad is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment